BREAKING NEWS! Neymar sees red as PSG lost their second match of the season!

Van De Fred

Staff member
Best answers
Brazilian international Neymar has voiced his regret at not taking stronger action against Marseille's Alvaro Gonzalez following his allegations of racism against the defender.

Paris Saint-Germain lost 1-0 to Marseille on Sunday but the game was marred by ugly scenes at the end of the match with five players sent off for their involvement in a brawl.
There were about 12 yellow cards and 5 red cards in the match. 3 Paris Saint Germain players and 2 Olympic Marsele players
neymar-alvaro-gonzalez-gfx_tllns5a1jkpn1hrltrhp3gnvc.jpeg
were sent off.

Neymar was the last to be given his marching orders for slapping Gonzalez in the back of the head and he accused the Spanish defender of racism as he left the pitch.

The Brazilian clearly felt his actions were vindicated and didn't back down after the match as he took to social media to hit out once again at Gonzalez.

"My only regret is not hitting that asshole in the face," Neymar tweeted.
Can you imagine!

Marseille manager Andre Villas-Boas looked to defend Gonzalez post-match as he accused Angel Di Maria of spitting at one of his players.

Asked if Gonzalez could have been guilty of making racist remarks, Villas-Boas responded: "I don't think so, because Alvaro is an experienced player. There is no room for racism in football, but I don't think that's it.

But I just hope, this incident doesn't affect him (Neymar) in subsequent matches to come.
PSG have now lost their first two matches of the new Ligue 1 season, the first time they've done so since 1984-85, with Thomas Tuchel's side also losing 1-0 against Lens on September 10. With these 2 losses are you sure PSG will win the league this season? well, only time will tell...

PSG will be without, Neymar Da Silva Jr, Leandro Paredes and Layvin Kurzawa in their next match vs Metz.
FT: PSG 0-1 Olympic Marseille
Floran Thauvin scored the winning goal

Last edited:

Van De Fred

Staff member
Best answers
I don't understand them oo. Maybe they should have rested for a week or more before they start playing. Remember they played in the champions league final, so, they should have rested

Latest Threads

Top Bottom